Sutton Sailing Club

Friday, September 16, 2011

The First Social Evening of the Autumn

The First Social Evening of the Autumn
October 5th at 7.30

Featuring the inimitable JOHN PORTER,
the Sutton Park Manager

John will give an insight into the park from a historical perspective and, if his performance at the Dinner Dance is anything to go by, it will be a very good evening 

Nibbles will be provided and, of course, the bar will be open.
Come and enjoy what will be a really good evening and get to know your fellow sailors a bit better.

Please let Allan Coleman know if you plan to come so that he can organise things
(but if you forget, still come).

JW

8 Comments:

  • Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

    By Anonymous Kitchens Cabinets, at 4:15 pm  

  • Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!

    By Anonymous GTA Furnace, at 4:18 pm  

  • The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

    By Anonymous Massage Bed Toronto, at 4:23 pm  

  • Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you

    By Anonymous Solar Energy Installations GTA, at 4:25 pm  

  • The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

    By Anonymous Party Ideas Clarington, at 4:28 pm  

  • It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

    By Anonymous Veterinarians in GTA, at 4:30 pm  

  • A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

    By Anonymous spa toronto, at 4:33 pm  

  • I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion.

    By Anonymous Rattan Garden Furniture, at 10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home